Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Sale!





Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates this fun holiday. Dreamspinner Press is having another huge sale. Everything is 31% off for the next two days. Now's your chance to catch up on your favorite series and add several new ones to your TBR list. Pre-orders are also in the sale. I've included a link to my back list for your convenience and some shameless promotion:) 

https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/searchresults?q=mickie+b.+ashling




In another bit of news. I've started a closed Facebook group. My goal is to use it as a chat room rather than an official promo site. I'm always interested in discussing/recommending books, movies, TV shows, and travel destinations. Basically anything that keeps you engaged. I'll have ARCs available with each of my new releases and the occasional giveaway. I'd love to see some of you over there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436798133105695/



Until next time, enjoy the candy and the costumes, but be safe out there. Hold on to the kiddos and inspect their loot. It never hurts to be extra cautious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Book-Week 3

This weeks free book is Open Seating, the first book in the Open Series. You can find it on my author page at Amazon. Kindle Countdown deals...