Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Previews




Sequel to Cutting Cords. 

Five years into their relationship, Sloan Driscoll’s peaceful existence is suddenly upended. His lover, Cole Fujiwara, gives him an ultimatum: agree to a surrogate birth or break up. Noriko Evans, a beautiful woman of Japanese/American descent, is handpicked by Cole’s father to be the surrogate. At the same time, Trent Hamilton, model and established Dominant, sets his eyes on Sloan, offering him another life choice.

Sloan is thrown off balance by this series of events he can neither understand nor control. He’d thought the topic of children had been laid to rest years ago, but with the advent of a new form of genetic testing, Cole’s fear of passing on retinitis pigmentosa, a disease that leads to blindness, has been greatly reduced. Noriko’s abrupt appearance threatens Sloan, as does Sloan’s attraction to Trent and a side of the BDSM world he’d never thought to explore.

Will Sloan be able to muster the inner strength he’ll need to deal with one shocking revelation after another, or will he succumb to a dangerous coping mechanism?  His decisions will either lead to salvation... or hasten the end of the relationship that literally saved his life.

Preview

IT DIDN’T take but a minute, and Cole was in my face hissing, “Why
did you walk out?”
“Would you have preferred that I stay and make a scene?
Really, Cole,” I spat out furiously, “did you hope that announcing the
arrival of the Virgin Mary in front of an audience would make me
jump up and down with joy? How fucking stupid do you think I am?”
“Sloan, please don’t go off on me. Let me explain.”
“There isn’t much to explain, is there? You and your parents
have obviously arrived at a decision without consulting me.”
“Please,” Cole said, reaching out for me. I stepped back,
hardening my heart even as he groped for me. I moved left to walk
out the door, but I underestimated his internal radar as he pounced in my direction and held me tight.
“Don’t pull away again.”
 He begged this time, and I had no choice but to stay and listen.
“I never told you about Noriko because I didn’t know. Mom and
Dad showed up with her tonight and presented her to me like a fait
accompli. I had no say in the matter.”
“What a crock of shit, Cole.”
“It’s the truth, however stupid it may sound.”
“Who is she, anyway? Does she live around here? Does she
surrogate for a living?”
“She’s from Japan… Kyoto, to be exact. And, no, she’s not a
professional surrogate. My father talked her into coming to America and doing this for us.”
“Where did he find her?”
“I don’t know.”
“How can you not? That is the most basic question.”
“Sloan, she’s here to help us start our family.”
“Us? You mean she’s here to help your father, don’t you?”
“Sloan, please….”
“I haven’t agreed to this plan, and last time I checked I’m your
partner and have equal rights in this decision.”



https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/vessel-by-mickie-b-ashling-6076-b

https://www.amazon.com/Vessel-Cutting-Cords-Book-2-ebook/dp/B005TKZGZ0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Book-Week 3

This weeks free book is Open Seating, the first book in the Open Series. You can find it on my author page at Amazon. Kindle Countdown deals...